too hip to capitalize

Friday, September 13, 2002

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

So...I've been up since 3:30 this a.m....and I consumed a healthy dose of caffeine from the friendly neighborhood coffee shop....and all I've eaten today are some miniature donuts. It's taken 4 years, but I'm finally a real live college student.

(If you read this post a few seconds ago, the word "coffee" lacked it's second "e" and I misspelled "caffeine"...or I'm misspelling it now...I apologize...despite my claim during this blog's early days that I would not apologize for grammatical errors.

The last paragrpah disproves anyone who disputes that I suffer from any one of the following:

Chronic Anxiety Disorder
OCD

Severe Gas

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com