too hip to capitalize

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I know...I know...It's been a while since I posted last...That's why Scott6103: The Blog is proud to bring you...

Have a Poop-tacular Sunday

This past Sunday, I was sitting at the light at Providence and Broadway in Columbia, MO. As I waited for my turn arrow, a minivan drove by with the following license plate: I-L-V-P-O-O. Yes, that's right, "I Love Poo."

But wait, there's more.

That same Sunday, Julie and I headed west to Kansas City. While in Kansas City, we took in the sites including Independence Center. After trying on some jeans at said shopping establishment, I needed to pee. (Fear not. This not another instance of my urine smelling like popcorn.) So, I went in the bathroom...debated urinal or stall...chose stall...entered the stall...almost slipped and fell on my ass. Why? Well, that would be because I stepped in poo...feces...dung...shit...poop...excrement...waste...BM...human cowplop...get the picture? I was disgusted. So was the heavily make-uped man in camouflage pants who was also in the bathroom. I attempted to clean my shoe, but I still smelled like I messed my pants. So...I bought a new pair of shoes.

###

I'm proud to announce that I exceeded my projected grade on my Irish History midterm by a minus. Scott6103: The Blog: Exceeding new low standards every day.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com