too hip to capitalize

Monday, October 14, 2002

You Call THAT Enough Olives?

I just enjoyed a 6-inch BMT on white at the Brady Commons Subway. As you might have guessed by the above bold-faced type, there were not enough olives on said BMT. Still, being the honest fella I am, when they were going to ring me up for a Spicy Italian (a savings on my part of 30 cents), I corrected them and paid full price.

---

For those of you not familiar with the MU Campus. The Subway in Brady Commons is part of a larger institution known as T.A. Brady's. T.A. Brady's also includes a "bowling alley." As I sat at a table enjoying my sub, someone was walking back where the pins are located. I thought about rolling a bowling ball down the lane toward that person's legs. That would have been funny...and taught those bastards to give me the proper amount of olives next time.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com