too hip to capitalize

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Can expired "butter" kill you?

So, I just ate some butter (actually Blue Bonnet spread...hence the quotes around the abover butter) that was a month past the date on the container. I'm not sure if that's a sell-by date or a use-by date. Either way, I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be enjoying it a month later. However, it was already on my bagels that I'd just paid $1.44 for, and by God, I wasn't going to let that $1.44 go to waist. Plus, cinnamon crunch and cranberry walnut sounded really good. So, after I had spread the spread on my bagels and realized that it was a little outdated, I tried wiping it off with a paper towel. I got most of it. If I die soon (or experience any of the following: explosive diarrhea, intense stomach cramping, projectile vomiting), I apparently did not get enough.

###

Cheers to those who have made my clothes smell like smoke two Saturday nights in a row! Let's hear it for bowling and gambling!

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com