too hip to capitalize

Saturday, November 23, 2002

A few last thoughts before this blog goes on a Thanksgiving hiatus

Sigh...yes, a return to Raytown and the family's Performa 630CD means a return to a very slow internet connection. Hence, I'll be able to check my e-mail, but blogging will most likely not be happening. Try not to cry too hard, kiddies.

*My little brother and my roommate appear to have bonded. That Rob Coons is quite a charmer.

*Things I will miss over break: living with above charmer, my computer, the Columbia Public Schools Channel, the Artisan

*Things I look forward to over break: free laundry, better cable at my cousin's house (I'm housesitting), mom food, 41 news, dinner w/ Mary Barton (whom if you don't know, you should)

*The incorrectly used "their" from the 11/20 blog posting has been changed to "there." Grammar dorks rejoice.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com