too hip to capitalize

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

You want some potato with those semi-solid globs of fat?

I just ate a baked potato from the Potato Ben on campus. Never in my life, have I seen more sour cream and butter in a single serving. It bordered on disgusting (but still resided in tasty-land.) It used to be I told my tours that the Brady Commons food court's slogan was "Anyway you like your heart attack, we'll serve it up fresh for ya." Then, the Taco Bell left. Now, I'm pretty sure I can start using that joke again.

###

Sometimes I wish I had better hearing...then, I could eavesdrop on more conversations.

###

The following is a list of my classes and the number of times the professor for that class has canceled class this semester. class class (Sorry...I didn't think there were enough "class"es in the last sentence.)

Irish History - 2
English 226 - 2
Computer-Assisted Reporting - 1
Cross-Cultural Journalism - 0

C'mon Cross-Cultural...all the cool classes are canceling. You don't want to be a loser, do you?

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com