too hip to capitalize

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

For Those of You Who Previously Thought I Was Normal (And I Know That Number is Small)

Tonight, I Febrezed my hangers. No clothes. Just hangers.

###

Try as they might, those children on Jeopardy's kids week just can't conceal their disappointment when they lose. Maybe I'll adopt one of them.

###

Some of you are wondering what's behind my current adoption obsession. Well, I've always liked kids. You may remember the wanting to steal a baby I went through last year. Anyway, every Monday, NBC-41's Elizabeth Alex (she adopted her daughter) features a Monday's Child who needs adopted. These kids are adorable.

Now, some of you have told me this concept is a little odd, even comparing it to pet adoption segments many stations feature. But it isn't like that. They talk about what kind of family the kids want and what they like to do...okay...so it still sounds like one of those pet adoption segments...but it's different. I swear. They don't have the kid on a leash, nor do they cuddle with it.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com