too hip to capitalize

Thursday, January 09, 2003

S-C-O-T-T Spells Productivity

It's not even 4 p.m., and I've already accomplished my three goals for the day. Goal #1 for the semester is also coming along nicely. In addition, I've completed the following bonus goals:

•Washed my car
•Did my Target shopping

Perhaps posting my daily goals on my blog wasn't such a bad idea after all.
###


I bought the more expensive coat. I was looking at two coats, and I bought the more expensive one. Both coats were at the Jeff City Old Navy. The cheaper one was only $10 and most likely the warmer coat. However, I didn't really like how it looked, and it had a lot of static electricity, so I worried it might catch me on fire next time I filled my gas tank.

###

Every time I visit Jeff City, I'm surprised that it's less of a shit hole than I expect. It's still a shit hole, mind you...but less of one.

###

I bought a lot of toilet paper today. It was on sale. So, if you need to use the facilities next time you're at 1334C, don't worry. We've got you covered.

###

It's amazing how much blogging one can do with a decent internet connection and no one to talk to.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com