too hip to capitalize

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Iowa, You Make Me Smile...You, too, Illinois

So, earlier today I was looking at TV stations' websites as part of my job hunt. I use websites to eliminate stations from my list based on ugly anchors and bad graphics. On this Quad Cities station's website I found the following blurb:

Survivor: Amazon is underway with 16 new contestants competing in Africa's Amazon rain forest and, this time, it's the boys against the girls.  Click here to get all your official Survivor news and play the Subway Survivor Challenge.

Ahh, yes...the Amazon of Africa...the world's lesser-known Amazon.

This station also had the following slogan: you'll say I See. That's the exact same punctuation and capitalization they use. I'll say, "I"m gonna pass."

Buel, can't you do anything about this?

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com