too hip to capitalize

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Things I Should Not Do

Think about buying clothes online when I haven't balanced my checkbook in a month.

###

My Apologies

The February 23rd entry should have read "My Winter Driving Skillz" not "My Winter Driving Skills." Scott6103: The Blog regrets the error.

###

Yesterday, I lost two sheets of paper integral to my job as a Broadcast I TA. One was my TA schedule for the rest of the semester. The other was a list of popular books used in broadcast journalism education.

Yesterday, I also photocopied 55 camera manuals for Broadcast I.

Yesterday, I photocopied my TA schedule and a list of popular books used in broadcast journalism education into 55 camera manuals for Broadcast I students.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com