too hip to capitalize

Friday, February 21, 2003

You'll Have to Do Better Than That, TV Guide

I scored 100% on tvguide.com's Everwood Quiz! Take that!

###

My hair looks like Jimmy Neutron's. Hmmmm.

###

Right now, I could use whatever a cross between a nap and something really exciting is.

###

This morning in a meeting, I mentioned that sometimes I can be cynical and everyone laughed uproariously...as if it's an obvious thing...

###

Recipe For Disaster
1 part waking up 30 minutes after you're supposed to be at KOMU to produce the morning show
3 parts reporters who can't cut enough video to cover their stories
2 parts incompetent prompter operator
Dash of anchor attitude
Mix vigorously and let simmer on air for 60 minutes at 6 a.m.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com