too hip to capitalize

Monday, June 02, 2003

Get Over It
I know I haven't posted in awhile. No, there's not a good reason. Suck it up.

Odd
Last night, I had a dream where I discussed journalism textbooks with KOMU's Patrick Terpstra.

Unintentional (and Horribly Tacky) Pun of the Week
In my 10 p.m. newscast last night, I followed a story about a stabbing with a story about the MO legislature's special session. Not a problem, except the special session story began with: "Lawmakers will take another stab at the budget..."
My apologies.

Unintentionally Hysterical (and Horribly Tacky) Song of the Week
KOMU is running a new musical promo. No, I'm not talking news tunes. No, I'm not talking Jim and Beth doing a song and dance routine (though, that might be pretty good.) I'm talking full-blown song...cheesy lyrics, jammin' instruments, impassioned vocalists singing about KOMU's coverage. It's good shit.

My Car's Motto for the Summer
Less Work.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com