too hip to capitalize

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

It Used to Be...
that I had a shit list. As with most people's shit lists, my shit list included the names of people who had pissed me off...or I just hated because I could. Well, I've had to develop a new list in recent days...one not for people I hate, but for friends who betray me. Introducing...my Judas List. It's reserved for people who betray me, like Judas betrayed our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. (I say "our." I really mean "mine." People of all faiths can be on the Judas List.) I don't hate people on the Judas list. I mean, c'mon, Jesus still loved Judas. (I think. I'm Catholic. We don't really do well with remembering Biblical details.)

It's the Quiz Sensation That's Sweeping the Nation
This afternoon, I received an e-mail from one Chris Fink where he signed his name Chris (Dan) in reference to his quiz results. Then, I got to thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we all signed our e-mails that way...if everyone knew us not just by our real names, but also by which Sports Night character we most resemble. Then I realized it wouldn't be cool, it would be dumb and it's thoughts like that one that lead to online Sports Night quizzes saying I'm Jeremy.

Fucking Webmail
So...Webmail won't let me reply to any e-mails. It says my mailbox is over its size limit. Yet, it appears I'm still receiving mail. And, I could reply to messages this afternoon, when I actually had less mail in my mailbox. Hey, IATS, blow me.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com