too hip to capitalize

Thursday, July 31, 2003

I've Got to Stop Posting About This Thing
I just took the Sports Night quiz for a second time...and my results? Dan Rydell. Now, unlike some people (Tim Ragones), I did not purposely deceive the quiz to obtain new results. However, I got curious. I went back and looked at the questions and pondered which ones might I have answered differently the first time around. So, then I changed one answer. One. And BAM! I'm Jeremy again. There's only a one-answer difference between Dan and Jeremy? That's bullshit, and we all know it. However, I feel the quiz is much like the Oracle at Delphi and must be listened to. So...now I really have to decide if I like to "go out, drink and party." No=Jeremy. Not sure=Dan. Let the debate begin.

Maybe this is my new thing to worry about. Nope. Still worrying about writing...oh, and double boxes, too.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com