too hip to capitalize

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

My Apologies
Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been in this guy's hometown and this guy's hometown. I could be spending much more time in one of those towns very soon. Or, I could remain an unemployed bum.

What's This Mean?
Springfield has a 4:1 Super Wal-Mart to Target ratio.

Now THAT's Willpower
On the way back from Springfield, I didn't stop for custard or the Gap Outlet.

MO-DOT's New Motto
We'll put cones where we fucking feel like it.

Note to All Men
Stop it with the sleeveless t-shirts. Please. I don't care how big your guns are, they don't look good in a sleeveless t-shirt.

Old and Dirty
Nothing makes one feel more like a pedophile than Summer Welcome.

Correction
I didn't have JUST candy for breakfast. I also had Smorz cereal.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com