too hip to capitalize

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I'm Not Dead...Nor am I Employed
Just wanted to quell that rumor.

From here on out, no more job search info will be posted to the blog...at least until something is definite. I jinxed myself the last time around. If you want to know anything, just e-mail me.

Weird Shit
My nephew stops crying when you play Kenny Rogers' The Gambler. Works when you sing it, too.

Paul's Home-aha is in Omaha, but Mine is Not
This past weekend, I road-tripped it to Omaha for a final weekend together with friends before we all go our post-college ways. It was my first trip to the Big O since I turned down a job at the market's CBS affil. It was especially weird because KM3 billboards are everywhere in that town. It was almost enough to make me regret turning the job down. I know most people don't understand the Omaha obsession, but it's a damn fine city. Perhaps I'll end up in that town one day. For now, Underwood will have to enjoy it for me.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com