too hip to capitalize

Sunday, September 07, 2003

I Found Myself
Tonight, I took the wrong exit on purpose. I wanted to try and find my way home from a new location, and I succeeded. Only one wrong turn, too...and even then, I still knew where I was.

This Town's a Trip
Here's why:
•88° is hot
•The grocery store has a coffee shop...complete with leather couches
•Target has escalators

Speaking of Target's escalators...
Not only does the store have escalators for people, it has escalators for carts. As I was at Target shopping for a vacuum, I thought to myself, "It would suck if made a fool of myself and screwed up using the cart escalator."
Five minutes later, I found myself saying the following to a Target employee: "Umm, excuse me, my cart's stuck on the escalator."

Holy...
This is where I went to church this morning. Gorgeous...and only nine blocks away.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com