too hip to capitalize

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Only on the First Day
This morning, right before I left for my first day of work, I put on the new shoes I bought last night. I tied the shoes, walked into the other room, looked down at my feet and thought, "Huh, that's funny, those shoes don't match." Somehow, I managed to leave American Eagle with two halves of separate pairs. Fantastic.

I then faced a panicked debate: shoes that only sorta matched my outfit (it was too late to iron another shirt) or tennis shoes. Not knowing the exact dress code, I went with the sorta matching shoes. (I also contemplated calling in sick and going back to the mall to exchange the shoes, but I didn't figure that would make a great impression.)

Things I Can't Seem to Do
•Assemble a futon
•Put a stat-tracker on my blog
•Drive to work without making a wrong turn

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com