too hip to capitalize

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

They Just Don't Quite Get It
My step-grandfather has e-mailed me twice in the last week. In one e-mail, he referred to me as a TV programmer. In another, a program director. Close, George. Close.

The Tour Guide Becomes the Touree
So, I'm a dork, but I really wanted to take a tour of the UW campus. I only live a few blocks away, and I thought it might be nice to know more about the campus. So, today, I walked over to the admissions office and took the campus tour. Beautiful buildings. Dumbass tour guide. Poor girl. She only became more flustered when I mentioned I was a former campus tour guide.

Highlights of the tour:
•Big ol' statue of GW (George Washington, not Bush)
•Fountain that makes Brady Fountain look like me pissing in a toilet
•Gorgeous architecture (including a Cathedral-like library)

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com