too hip to capitalize

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Today, I've Experienced a Great Loss
After many years of faithful service, my VCR remote quit working.

I Thought I Found a Park Near My Apartment
But it turned out to be a small patch of green space with a ten-foot trail, a statue and a homeless man.

I Can Hear Myself Think Once More
When they came to clean my apartment after the neighbor's toilet overflow, they left two very loud fans to dry the carpet. It sounded like I had two air conditioning units in this place. The noise was so loud, it drowned out door knocks, the washer and dryer and the bathroom fan. I had to leave the fans on for 48 hours to ensure a dry carpet. But now, now the fans are gone. Now I can just sit back and listen as the city buses drive by.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com