too hip to capitalize

Monday, October 20, 2003

I Love the 80s, But Do They Really Need to Strike Back?
VH1's I Love the 80s: Addictive. I'd watch the same episode repeatedly.
VH1's I Love the 70s: Slightly excessive use of the "I Love the..." concept, but addictive if watched long enough...even though I wasn't alive in the 70s
VH1's I Love the 80s Strikes Back:Really stretching for material (Remember that time in '81 when that one guy farted?) and commentators (Who the hell are you people?)

You'd Think By the Time You Get to Market 12
You'd know how to hold a fucking microphone for a live shot.

Not Quite as Orgasmic as Flipping Both Boxes of a Double Box
But tonight, the CBS station flipped one box.

Oh....you know what would be really cool? Flipping all three boxes in a triple box.

Is This Weird?
Sometimes I want to quit eating. Tonight, not even ice cream tasted good.

Underwood:
You owe me an e-mail...bitch.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com