too hip to capitalize

Monday, October 06, 2003

Must Be a Newman Thing
Because of my work schedule, if I want to go to church, it means going to UW's Newman Center. Or going to church and sleeping because I've been up all night. Anyway, after two consecutive weeks of kickin' it with the Big G Newman style, I've realized that ol' JP2 himself must decree that Newman Centers do the following:
•Clap during songs
•Clap unnecessarily at the end of Mass
•Sing the Our Father (though MU's Newman Center eventually abandoned that practice)
•Leave students with confused looks on their faces

I regret to report, though, that UW's Newman Center does not appear to have Newman Players.

Rejoice!
It's the start of the weekend. Well, it's the start of my weekend. Who cares if it's everyone else's Monday afternoon.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com