too hip to capitalize

Saturday, December 06, 2003

All The Best Newsroom Phone Calls Come on Saturday Mornings
Like...
•The man who called wanting to know what time the sun would rise in Ballard, WA 98107. He actually gave me the zip code...you know so I could look up the time on our giant zip code/sunrise time cross-reference chart.*
•The woman who spoke poor English, mentioned something about Andre Agassi and a tennis racket and yelled about the NBC affiliate being bad before she hung up.
•The woman who wanted to open up her home to anyone whose house had been damaged by our recent windstorm. Nice...but a little naive, if you ask me.

*I realize I could've transferred this guy back to weather, but weather was busy, and I was not. Unfortunately, I just gave the guy a guesstimate because I didn't find this handy tool until after I hung up.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com