too hip to capitalize

Friday, December 12, 2003

Five Days of Freedom
It's Friday. And it's MY Friday. That hasn't happened since September. And to make it even better, it's the start of my five-day weekend. Highlights will include:

•One last chance to see the Tigers play in person before we're slapped with NCAA sanctions
•Much Christmas shopping
•A trip to Tejas to see two fine chicas


Get Rich Quick
It's no secret that, so far, I haven't really loved my job. (Though, the past few days have actually been really good.) Anyway, I have yet to quit because, among other things, it just isn't financially feasible.

Until now.

I've realized how I can rake in the dough: I'm going to be a Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy Hustler. I'll play real dumb, and challenge people to bets on Jeopardy questions(answers?) and Wheel puzzles. But here's the kicker...thanks to my connections in the Central time zone, I'll be able to get all the answers hours ahead of time. Genius! Pure genius!


I Stole This From Her
It's now time for the "Ricky Clemons mess quote of the day"!

Courtesy columbiatribune.com:
"She said, 'Somebody tipped off the FBI that you were extorting somebody,' " Clemons told former MU basketball player Ryan Kiernan in a phone conversation. "She didn't want me stressing. I said, 'Man, I ain't going to stress over no shit. Hell, I don't even know what that shit is.' I called my brother, and he was like, 'Extortion. Come on, tell me what's going on. Tell me everything.' He's like, 'Who are you going to extort? You ain't smart enough to extort nobody.' "

Kiernan also required a definition.


A close second:
"No pink toes," she [Carmento Floyd] said.

"My toes are pink," Amy Stewart said.

"Your toes ain't pink; they're yellow," Carmento Floyd corrected.

After more debate on the color of Amy Stewart's toes - peach was the final verdict...


Oh to be a fly on the jailhouse walls.....

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com