too hip to capitalize

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Holy Shit
We just hired the NPPA Photographer of the Year as our bureau photog in Portland. Check out his tape. The fourth story is so well-told, it made me cry. (Of course, I'm also rather emotionally unstable lately.) The last story's a tearjerker, too. I'm not sure what posessed this guy to come here. (He obviously didn't talk to me.) But I'm not going to complain (for once.)

At Least I Don't Hit Moving Objects
Due to my lack of depth perception, I managed to scrape the side of my relatively new car against a large concrete post in my building's parking garage. This is the second time I've done so....though in a different spot on my car and against a different concrete post. The first time it was embarassing. Now it's simply comical. Next time....and let's all be honest with ourselves, at this rate, chances are there will be a next time....laugh riot.

Countdown
Mizzou vs. Gonzaga at Key Arena: One Week
Trip to Texas to See Julie/Andrea: One Week and Two Days
Trip Home: Three Weeks and Five Days
End of Contract: One Year, Nine Months and Two Days....Shit.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com