too hip to capitalize

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Jesus....Always Good for a Laugh
Today, I was writing a tease about Christian book stores profiting from The Passion. I wanted to use the phrase "cashing in on Christ" but thought it might be a tad tacky. Of course, it wouldn't have been as bad as when the NBC station wrote a tease for the movie that began with "We all know how the movie's going to end."

During This Holy Lenten Season...
I'm reminded of the time I was going to live my life for Jesus. That meant doing everything "for Jesus." For example, I wouldn't brush my teeth. Instead, I'd brush my teeth for Jesus. So I guess this is what you'd call blogging for Jesus.

On the Non-Jesus Front
Sometimes I think my EP forgets he no longer works for a FOX station.

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com