too hip to capitalize

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

back at ya
thanks for the props re: the reformatting. i figured i should redesign my blog since i moved into a new apt. (more on that in a moment.) as per fiscus' request, i will try and change the comment feature. however, despite her request, i will not join friendster.

hooray for new apartments
the following are reasons i like my new apartment:
•it is bigger than my old apartment
•it is cheaper than my old apartment
•i prefer the neighborhood to my old neighborhood
•it is quieter than my old apartment
•it has a deck for which i will buy a plastic chair at target

downside to having a bigger apartment
i now have room for a dining room table...which means i want to buy one...but i am poor. very poor.

i knew i shouldn't have caved in a bought a cell phone
i get shitty reception in my new apartment. boo.

i feel like i'm in ninth grade again
i have a zit on my nose and am currently without cable or high-speed internet

i always wondered what it was like to have two assholes
one of our anchors totally ripped me a new one yesterday. it had to happen sooner or later.

where are they finding these people?
i've now had a director, a writer and a reporter all tell me i am less high-strung than other producers at my station. um. ok?

 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com